Sunday 28 March 2010



First of all a few old snaps to get things rollin'. I think this is gonna be mainly about motorcycles that I think are good looking things!,But only in my opinion!And i'll throw a few other things I like in,as i go.
Hope you enjoy.
XS650,Built by my greatly missed brother,We rode it down to the Kent show in about '85-'86,Bare metal before the fashion!!






400/4 Matt black and green scallops,lovely multi-rigid frame,I later stuck a T140v motor,borrowed from a friend in it and made it shiny,It appeared in BSH ,ex wife kept it.
Nige Bolton, with a grinder,not a good mix!Nige now works in a nuclear power station,fortunatly it's in Spain.


Frame built in a stable.
















Not actually a shed, it's the stable again,and some of the stuff that came out of it.













That frame again.





No comments:

Post a Comment